Who Can Become A Member?
Anyone who fundamentally agrees with the Principles of Unitarian Universalism, and who is willing to support the UUFCC community, and be a responsible part of the congregation.
Why Become A Member?
- You have found your spiritual home at the UUFCC
- You find that Unitarian Universalism expresses your values
- You want to be part of a community that encourages and stimulates you to live your values
- You want to affect change by being connected with others who share your values.
- You want to stand up for social justice and religious toleration.
- You want to have a vote in the future of the UUFCC, and how it serves members and the wider community.
What Are My Responsibilities As A Member?
As a member, we hope that you will:
- Strive to learn the UU Principles
- Volunteer some of your time and talent at the UUFCC when you feel ready
- Sustain the UUFCC with financial support
- Vote at congregational meetings
- Develop yourself by growing and learning
- Involve yourself in activities that improve the community and the world
As a member, we require that you:
- Return your Annual Update Form
How Do I Become A Member?
Membership at UUFCC is a thoughtful, intentional step. It reflects your fundamental agreement with the 7 Principles, and your intent to support our community. We welcome those who are seekers, questioning, and from a variety of faiths and systems of belief. When you feel you identify yourself as a Unitarian Universalist, with a clear understanding of the Principles please contact Rev. CTC (email@example.com) or the membership chairperson (via firstname.lastname@example.org). Entering into membership is a simple but meaningful process, which allows you to learn more about the community:
- Visit UUFCC for several different services and/or events activities.
- Attend Getting To Know UU.
- Meet with our Minister, Rev. CTC
- Attend U & UUFCC.
- Sign the membership book.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact Rev. CTC (email@example.com / 814.237.7605)